No matter why you come to Las Vegas -- or how long you stay -- shopping at the Wynn can be a highlight. And now, with the opening of highly anticipated new Plaza shops, the luxury offerings are even more extensive. In addition to satisfying your shopping urge, you can also enjoy a distinctive, high-energy Soul Cycle fitness session, a unique mind-body experience that just has to be experienced!
Luxury shopping and more is all available in one beautifully conceived, convenient location designed especially for Wynn shoppers.
Punctuate your trip to the Plaza with a visit to Urth Caffe for an organic heirloom coffee or relaxing tea and a quick bite of something delectable as well as nutritious; it's the perfect place for late breakfast or a quick lunch. Then, perhaps end the day with delicious pasta and a legendary Bellini at Cipriani for an adult dining experience to be savored!
In case you're not familiar with them already, these fine shops are open and waiting to serve you at Wynn Plaza:
- Balmain: Fearless modern designs from the classic Parisian fashion house
- Bottega Veneta: Signature bags and other leather goods, clothing and accessories with Italian flair
- Breitling: Distinctive timepieces, including the well-known Navitimer
- Diptyque: Exceptional French fragrances and gift items
- Feature: Footwear and apparel from Nike, Jordan, PLAY, Stone Island and other labels
- James Perse: Sophisticated, casual California-inspired clothing
- Kenzo: Fashion-forward design by Humberto Leon and Carol Lim
- Loewe: The first West Coast location for this luxury Spanish fashion brand, featuring leather goods, ready-to-wear and accessories
- Kiton: Clothing, shoes and accessories for men and women in the Italian tailoring tradition
- Kwiat: A fine array of stunning jewelry and diamond cuts
- Louis Vuitton Men's: What else? Luxury menswear and accessories
- Marie France Van Damme: Elegant, resort-inspired designs
- Omega: Elegant timepieces made famous by James Bond
- Rimowa: Beautiful, durable luggage with more than a century of tradition
- Saint Laurent: Classic tailoring for men and women, in a new setting at the Wynn
- Stefano Ricci: Custom menswear
- Stella McCartney: Women's ready-to-wear and accessories; also Children's and sport designs
- Vitra Eyewear: Both "visionary" high style and sunglasses
- Want Apothecary: Artful, Playful, Unique -- for men and women
- Yosemite by James Perse: Chic home good for discerning buyers
- Zimmermann: Edgy and sophisticated women's swimwear and wear-to-wear from Australian sisters Nicky and Simone Zimmerman
You're sure to return again and again to this enchanting shopping Plaza!